Thursday, January 3, 2013

Radio Flyer FTW!

I never had the iconic Radio Flyer wagon ... of any kind.  I've always wanted the classic metal red one.  But looking back, what would I have done with it?  It was too damn scary to ride in and it's basically a toy, to put more toys in.  If I'm not playing with my toys, the last thing I'd want to do is to lug them around to another place.

So I was really excited this Christmas when grandpa Chai got him the Pathfinder Wagon model.  A two seater plastic Radio Flyer that he's just the perfect size right now.  We really didn't get a chance to test out this bad boy at gramp's house.  For it was too cold at the time.  Today was a different story.

Kim started to slowly reacclaimate herself to working life by having an early morning work session with a couple of her teachers nearby.  Leaving dad, baby, and dog home alone.  After some playtime, I decided to try out the wagon.  Let me just say, I LOVE THIS THING.

There was no hassle in getting B to sit in the wagon, unlike a his stroller.  I think the openness of it had something to do with it.  Even though, it doesn't have the all-terrain wheels like other beefier models have, this things still rolls over rugged terrain really well.  But the best part?  Well ... see the results for yourself.

Off to a good start!

Bradley loving the open air!

I first thought he was looking down at something ...

So I looked from a diffrenet angle ...

OWNED!

VICTORY IS MINE!

The only negative is that B is exposed to the sun ALL THE TIME.  I walked in certain directions and on one side of the street to utilize the shadows as much as possible.  Even using my body at times.  I think/hope a quick fix to this is buying the canopy accessory for this.  It's be a shame to stop using this for such reason.

No comments: