Keep Tabs on Our Growing Family!
He seriously gets cuter and cuter. I can't believe it's two months already. Are those vaccine bandages?
Yup. We did the whole gambit of vaccinations. The only side effect he showed was getting very sleepy afterwards.
Love it! Love him!
Aww what a trooper. I am not looking forward to doing all those vaccines again. I think it's harder on the parents then the little ones. At least for me. :)
Post a Comment
4 comments:
He seriously gets cuter and cuter. I can't believe it's two months already. Are those vaccine bandages?
Yup. We did the whole gambit of vaccinations. The only side effect he showed was getting very sleepy afterwards.
Love it! Love him!
Aww what a trooper. I am not looking forward to doing all those vaccines again. I think it's harder on the parents then the little ones. At least for me. :)
Post a Comment