I am so excited for you two. This picture is great. One for sure to be treasured. When I first saw it I thought... to look that happy and be in labor she must have some good drugs. :) Can't wait for him to come into this world. Thanks for doing the blog too cause I am so nosey and want to know everything. :) Love you guys.
2 comments:
I am so excited for you two. This picture is great. One for sure to be treasured. When I first saw it I thought... to look that happy and be in labor she must have some good drugs. :) Can't wait for him to come into this world. Thanks for doing the blog too cause I am so nosey and want to know everything. :) Love you guys.
I know Kim must have taken some drugs, but it looks like my baby Bro took some, too ;-)You guys are sooo crazy...
Post a Comment